$NFTY Public Sale Tokenomics

Hello to everybody!

Since announcing our Launchpad partners, ApeSwap and CyberFi, we’ve received a tremendous amount of support.

We intend to make NFTY the most exciting Token launch yet, and we were so excited to open the floodgates on September 29th, at 17:00 UTC.

Here is a summary of the tokenomics for our public sale:

$NFTY Token Details

Projected Market Cap at IDO/IAO Launch = $500,000

Fixed Supply: 1,456,240,353

Initial Circulating Supply: 40,000,000

$NFTY Token Price at Launch $0.0125

Average Private Price = $0.006 average price

Amount of Private tokens sold = 97,817,586

Fully Diluted Value at Private Sale = $586,905

Fully Diluted Value at Public Sale = $1,500,000

IDO/IAO tokens will initially unlock 25%, with the remaining 75% vested over 3 months (25% released each month)

Fully Diluted Market Cap: 1,456,240,353 x $0.0125 = $18,203,004

One of the most immediate advantages of having the token is the ability to access unique token gates developed on NFTY Connect without paying fees and getting compensated for it.

Furthermore, $NFTY token holders will have access to our special content, which may include, but is not limited to, partnership AMAs, exclusive Discord and Telegram chats, NFT drops, merch discounts, and much more!

We appreciate all of your help thus far, and we look forward to giving our $NFTY token holders an unforgettable experience.

Read our Whitepaper to learn more.

About NFTY Labs

NFTY Labs is a foundation focusing on the growth of NFT ecosystems by building open-sourced, community-based tools that will unlock inherent utility and value within NFTs. NFTY Lab’s goal is to create new applications that offer new utilities for NFTs, and we aim to do this by utilizing a core feature of all NFTs: ownership.

Website | Medium | Discord | Telegram Chat|Telegram Announcement Channel| Twitter | NFTY Labs Access Passes




Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store

Developing Web3 solutions for hosting events and providing collateralized loans, powered by the NFTY token.